Monday, March 5, 2012

More ticker tape blocks

Blocks 15 and 16 are done! Sorry about the photo quality, I took them with my phone and I am blogging on my Ipad. You see, my laptop is away from me for a couple of days. Don't worry, nothing is wrong with it. Actually it's good news! I got a brand new Macbook pro over the weekend and the nice folks at the Apple store are moving all my data onto it! Also, something I highly recommend, I signed up for their One on One service so I can take free workshops and get one on one training on all my Apple devices for a whole year. I fully intend to learn everything I can from them. A new adventure! I hope your weekend was as exciting as mine!'

1 comment:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

A macbook pro. NICE! Please snap a picture of it when it comes home. Your ticker tape blocks are very nice too. You are on a roll with them.