Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Crafty Tuesday October

October? Really? How the heck did that happen? Well I'm not sure, but it is indeed October! The first Tuesday in October which means... you guessed it... it's 

Crafty Tuesday!

We had a big group today. Five of us crafting, chatting, munching... you get the picture. Trae was working away at her row for her row quilt (more on that later in the week).

 Joellen was stitching away on her Birdie Stitches blocks...
 Cheryl was scrapbooking looking through her youngest daughter (age 11)s baby pictures and chatting with Melissa, who was making journals for an upcoming women's retreat that she is leading.
 And I was sewing the binding on my Kaffe swap block quilt. It's done! And since I had these lovely assistants to help me, we all went outside for a photo shoot...
 And Kaffe on the back too....
What did you do to celebrate Crafty Tuesday?

3 comments:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

WOW!! your finish is just a big WOW. I soooo love it! Sigh. I need to get back in the sewing room.

Melissa said...

So much fun today - I enjoyed making new friends & seeing everyone's crafts!

Maria said...

Nothing nicer than crafting and spending time with friends...
Your Kaffe Quilt is goreous... Even the back..