Friday, October 12, 2012

fusion blanket... FINISHED!

Wow. This one took longer than I expected. But my fusion blanket is DONE! It ended up being about 34 x 46 inches, perfect baby size. 
 and the other side...
 I decided to put a ruffly border all the way around and I'm really glad I did. It just finishes it off. All I did was put 4 double crochets into each stitch all the way around (8 in each corner) and it ruffled itself up nicely. I had one of those giant skeins of baby sport yarn and I ended up with 12 inches left at the end! Talk about planning (or luck!)
Check that off the list....

Have you entered my traveling stash box giveaway? There's still time!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Your fusion Blanket is just so cute...
Looks so cuddley...

Deborah said...

your blanket turned out great!! I love everything about it!!

Lisa said...

It looks fantastic.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Love it!!!