Sunday, May 25, 2014

pow wow quilt

finally, I have a quilt finish! 
 You can see the awesome quilting better in this next picture. It was quilted by my friend Sandy who just got a new midarm machine. I was her first paying customer! I think she did a wonderful job....
 Hubby was my photo assistant today. When we set out, it was quite cloudy and a perfect photography day.  By the time we got to the park (at the end of our street!) the sun was out. Sigh! Still got some fun shots. I  love the perspective in this next photo....
Quilt stats:
Pow Wow quilt by Cluck Cluck Sew
Lap size, 54x67
Fabric: Bobbins & Bits Batiks by Pat Sloan
Background fabric: Kona White

5 comments:

Cristina @ Pretty Little Quilts said...

Beautiful quilt! I love the pattern, and you made great fabric choices, and your pics are just beautiful:)

Sally said...

Very pretty! Your photos turned out very nice, in spite of the uncooperative sun!

Melissa said...

Such happy colors in this quilt!! Great photos, too!

Maria said...

Love the chevron quilt in bright colours..

Tricia ~~ Handmade Whimzy said...

I love your quilt. It's very BOLD which I think is great.
I'm thinking about doing the Texas quilt a long but not sure I have time. I'll be following the blog hop though so see you then.