Sunday, February 1, 2015

January Calendar Journal

Almost a year ago, for my birthday, Ally gave me a beautiful spiral bound sketchbook which I decided to make into a calendar journal. I had fun doodling my days, documenting fun things that happened. Until September came. Suddenly my journal came to a halt, for no reason at all! Well, with the start of the new year, I decided to remedy that. My January calendar journal is full!
 What a busy and fun month it was! Now, moving on to February! I'm ready with a blank journal. I can't wait to fill it up with fun memories...


3 comments:

Maria said...

Shame you didn't keep up your calender last year but you have made a fantastic start for 2015.......

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

very cute. I don't think I could keep up with it myself. I have a hard enough time remembering to take my vitamins every day.

Melissa said...

I was wondering the other day if you were still doing these calendar! Great job with January - I like your word as the border & those hearts for February are perfect!