Monday, June 29, 2015

bee blocks....

I always love seeing what my bee buddies come up with for their monthly blocks. This is the block I made for Bettepat in May......
And this block is all done for Stephanie, to be delivered at our guild meeting next week....
Stephanie provided the background fabric, the door fabric and the pattern and instructed us to "paint our house" however we pleased. I had fun picking out fabrics, especially for the window! I fussy cut and auditioned three or four different windows before I decided I liked the festive bunting fabric the best....

Now that it's finished, it kind of looks like a sleepy eye to me! I can't wait to see all of the other houses she receives next week.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Love both blocks but the house is my favorite... The window is fabulous....

Melissa said...

I like the bunting in the window - maybe there's a party going on inside!