Saturday, May 14, 2016

Hattie's Dresden done!

The Hattie's Dresden quilt that I began in Lee Monroe's workshop last month is done and delivered to a soon-to-be mommy friend in New Jersey!
The quilt is all grunge and finishes at 40 inches square. My friend Lisa did a beautiful job quilting it for me in this girlie daisy print...
I found this pretty floral for the back at Joann's and added some grunge patchwork in the center...
And good news.... this is my second finish in the second quarter of the finish-along! Yay! I feel like I'm on track this quarter. Two more finishes to go...

#2016FAL Linking with A Quilter's Table


3 comments:

Ondrea said...

I have never seen Dresdens like that before. Beautiful.

Maria said...

Lovely fabrics a baby quilt. Great backing...

Debbie said...

Hey this looks familiar! ;-) I'm visiting on behalf of the FAL hosting team - thanks so much for joining us and congrats on your beautiful finish!