Tuesday, October 4, 2016

2016 finish-along, third quarter finishes



Whew, I did it! When I set my goals for the third quarter I didn't even begin to imagine I'd finish them all, BUT I DID! Yay! Here are links to my finishes.....


My Small World is done! I'm really proud of this one. It was a major project & I enjoyed it so much.

My swap for the Triad meets Mckinney swap is done, delivered & appreciated! This was so much fun to do.

Ally's pillows are happily hanging out on her couch, or wherever college kids keep pillows! ha!

My girls have matching San Francisco Swing Dresses and they both love them. 

The Pow Wow quilt has been delivered to a sweet new baby boy in Ohio and he is enjoying it very much.

So there you have it. Third quarter was a huge success for me! I'm linking up over at A Quilter's Table.




4 comments:

Chantal said...

Congratulations on achieving your goals. It is so satisfying when that happens. Beautiful projects too.

Maria said...

Whoo hoo! Well done Ellyn... all your projects are fabulous but the Small World is my favorite...

Ondrea said...

WEll done girl! The black and white projects are quite striking and stunning. Clever gal.

Debbie said...

Boy it WAS a great quarter for you! yay! Thanks for joining in the FAL on behalf of the cohosts!