Monday, February 12, 2018

valentine swap

Just wanted to share this sweet Valentine zipper pouch I received in our guild swap last week. It was filled with adorable clothespin clips and sweet treats and was made by my awesome friend Bonnie (and no, I didn't know it was hers when I chose the bag! Just good luck). Did I take a picture of my Valentine Bitsy Box before I gifted it? No. I did not. Oh well! Thank you Bonnie for this treasure!

The mug with our McKinney Modern Quilt Guild logo on it is new swag. I received this one as a birthday gift from the guild. I love it!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

What a fun idea for a swap. And fun to have guild mugs!

Sally said...

Awww, such a cute pouch! I wish I was doing a Valentine's swap. Maybe next year, I will think about it enough ahead of time and make arrangements.

Maria said...

Cute pouch your your received in the swap and fab mug too!